Its about time I review the items that my family needs. My list will be far different from yours...
My ideal pantry would include the following:
2. Vegetable oils - Extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, corn oil, sesame oil and coconut oil
3. Bottled items - Spaghetti sauce, Black olives, green olives, marinades
4. Tetra-packed - Soymilk, almond milk, cow's milk (used only occasionally and mostly to add to recipes)
5. Grains - rice (different varieties, including glutinous rice), quick-cooking oatmeal, spaghetti
6. Dry beans, peas and nuts - kidney, white beans, lentils, green peas, peanuts, pistachios, almonds
7. Beverages - Coffee (mostly 3-in-1), Green tea, other herbal teas, distilled water
8. Spices and condiments - Sea salt, black pepper, Kikkoman soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, white wine for cooking
9. Flour products including hotcake mix, used occasionally.
10. Sweets and desserts - brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, agave, cooking chocolate, dark chocolate bar
11. Fresh produce - green leafy vegetables (esp. malunggay, kamote tops, leeks), tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, lemongrass, lemons, oranges, bananas, mangoes, other fruits and vegetables in season.
12. Meat, poultry, eggs, some lean ground beef, chicken for soup stock
13. Butter, Cheese - Parmesan, cottage cheese, cheddar and others to try.
I read some good tips here on how to have a well-stocked pantry.
I better start stocking up, and maybe I can also show you a photo of my pantry :)